MENU

Slide

Sweet boyfriend in Hong Kong now!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Was dafting my blog post at boyfriend's place while he was packing his luggage  for Leehom's concert tour in Hong Kong (LOL he damn slowpoke i finish drafting two long ass blogposts and he was still packing -.-" )


And i turned around and saw his packing his daily supplements in his pillbox and look at the insane amount of pills he take everyday. WTS really. I will box him if he force me to take his supplements. Lol


He's in Hong Kong now and he whatsapp me this and said that he bought me my favorite massssssk!! wooots so sweet! Best boyfriend eveeeeer!

He's been super sweet lately! Making me 爱心早餐!He said he woke up at 6am to prepare all these. Awwww. Tian mi mi!


Really make my day and feel so happy all day even though i gotta work! (:
Not to mention it made my colleagues all go awwww and super envious. hahaha


The nutella sandwich he made even had some "secret ingredient" that he knew i'd love and i totally did!


Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: